Help - v1.1
Dragon collector RGP is turn based multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG).
Move arround map, collect items and battle undead wizards to gain experience, new items and upgrade your units. With each level game gets harder. Some rules and facts about game:
- player gets 1 turn every 10 minutes and they accumulate over time
- gain more turns using stamina potions and player skills
- every player has party of units
- after attack on wizard you go to tactical battle map, where you can issue commands to your units
- with every player level you get 1 skill point
- with every unit level you get 1 upgrade point for unit and increase unit attributes
- chance to get item after winning battle is 35%
- maximum level of item is equal to player level
- attacking other players is not possible (still working on attack rules, wait for game update)
- IMPORTANT units can't drink potion while in battle
Player status can be found on "Home" and "Map" screens. It represents player in-game status and information. Full list of status items and their description:
- Playername (4) - player name and level. Level will determine maximum level of items you get and buy.
Increase your experience to get higher level.
- 2185/3080 - experience and amount needed for next level.
- 38/50 - turns and maximum number of turns you can have stacked.
- 69/100 - player food status. Every movement on map will cost 1 food. With every turn your units will heal HP and mana (depending on their recovery attribute) for cost of 1 food.
- 138 - number of coins you have. Sell items from inventory to get coins. Find town with shop to buy items and potions.
Unit attributes can be found on "Units" screen. Here is full list of attributes and their description:
- Attack 2 - attack skill of unit. If attacking unit has higher attack than defending unit has defence, every point of difference will increase damage by 5%
- Defence 2 - defence skill of unit. If defending unit has higher defence than attacking unit has attack, every point of difference will decrease damage by 3%
- Magic 3 - magic skill of unit. If attacking unit has higher magic than defending unit it gives 5% bonus to spell power (damage or healing) and decrease in spell power if defending unit has higher magic.
- Luck 5 - chance (percentage) to do critical strike in battle (+50% damage).
- Speed 2 - number of turns in one battle round
- Block 5 - chance to block attack
- HP leach 6 - HP leach is percentage of damage unit gets back as HP increase
- HP rec. 2 - HP recovery is amount of HP you get for every turn on map. It requires 1 food, no food means no HP recovery.
- Mana lea. 6 - Mana leach is percentage of damage unit gets back as mana increase
- Mana rec. 2 - Mana recovery is amount of mana you get for every turn on map. It requires 1 food, no food means no mana recovery.
- Melee res. 10 - resistance to melee attacks. It's percentage of damage decrease.
- Range res. 10 - resistance to ranged attacks. It's percentage of damage decrease.
- Magic res. 10 - resistance to magic attacks. It's percentage of magic damage decrease.
Player has party of units. Every unit has different statistics, equipment and attacks which are displayed if you click on unit image. HP (hit points) of unit is regenerated in 5 ways: with every move (if you have food), with time (small autohealing value, 6 HP per hour), using potions, leaching from enemy in battle and using healing spells. Mana of unit is regenerated same way as HP. If unit HP gets to 0 in battle unit is removed from battlefield. IMPORTANT: unit can't drink potion while in battle.
By moving on map player can attack undead wizards. After attack, screen goes to special tactical map where you can give orders to units. When unit is on the move there will be darkened square on battlefield where you can move unit or select attack and click on enemy unit to attack (there will be red square on units you can attack with selected attack). Units are placed randomly on battlefield at the beggining of battle. Player starts first, but wizard units get turn bonus in their first round. If you lose, player is transfered to town.
Every item is generated randomly:
- chance to get item after winning battle is 35%
- item level is random between 1 and player level, with maximum level 20
- for items level 4 and above there is 50% chance to have 2 attributes
- for items level 8 and above there is 25% chance to have 3 attributes
From game menu player can go to various game screens:
- "Map" - world map, player can move here, attack undead wizards and collect items.
- "Inventory" - player inventory. Displays items and potions in player's inventory. Here player can use and sell items.
- "Units" - list of player units and their status.
- "Scoreboard" - various game statistics and player scores.
- "Supporter" - players who donate to the game have some additional features enabled.